Take the JR Sagano Line to the JR Hanazono Station. It is about 10-15 min..
2 min. to the Sounth Gate of Myoshinji-Temple on foot.
2 min. from the Sounth Gate of Myoshinji-Temple to Shunkoin-Temple.
the Tokyo-Narita International Airport (NRT)
- Take JR Narita Express (N'EX) to the JR Tokyo Station. The traveling time is
- Take the Tokaido/Sanyo Shinkansen (Bullet trains) from the JR Tokyo Station to
the JR Kyoto Station. There are three types of the trains operation on the
- Nozomi trains reach from Tokyo Station to Shin-Osaka Staion in approx.
2.5 hours and stop only at Shinagawa, Shin-Yokohama, Nagoya, and Kyoto between Tokyo and
- Hikari trains' traveling time is approx. 3 hours to reach from Tokyo
to Shin-Osaka because these trains stop at more stations than Nozomi between Tokyo and Shin-Osaka.
- Kodama is the slowest among these three types of the trains.Kotama stops every station on the
- Take the JR Sagano Line to the JR Hanazono Station. It is about10-15 min..
Go to the JR Kyoto Station Page
See the Picture of JR Sagano Line
- 2 min. to the Sounth Gate of Myoshinji-Temple on foot.
See the Picture of the Sounth Gate of Myoshinji
- 2 min. from the Sounth Gate of Myoshinji-Temple to Shunkoin-Temple.
Also Get the Direction by Bus